problem installing gnureadline

pagani laurent laurent.pagani at laposte.net
Mon Apr 16 20:02:59 UTC 2018

> Is this file provided by a port? If not, you must have installed it in
> some other way.

I have just installed py36-scipy with port tonight (though as many others it indeed failed to get activated and I had to force it)

> port provides
> /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/scipy-0.19.1.dist-info

this is the same path

> Knowing where it comes from would help to find out how to clean it up.
> Did you install python packages with pip, that is 'sudo pip install’?

I possibly tried once to do that (but most probably failed, I don’t remember using sudo with pip)

Considering the numerous failures of activation I had when running upgrade outdated, I consider rebuilding everything from scratch.
As if I was moving from one OS to the next…

Laurent