problem installing gnureadline

pagani laurent laurent.pagani at laposte.net
Wed Apr 18 14:06:00 UTC 2018

Chris,

This is what I wanted to avoid : removing Macports itself. But maybe there is no safe way to do that and it is not worth sparing that bit of code.

But if one erases everything along the

https://guide.macports.org/chunked/installing.macports.uninstalling.html

what is the use to run macports uninstall ? Isn’t everything wiped out once /opt/local is erased ?

L.