reinstalling Macports

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Apr 19 04:42:28 UTC 2018

Thanks. I think this problem was introduced by a presumably unintentional part of this commit:

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/commit/e3710d6800e803ebaa9528d3bdb38fb2fcade513#diff-5513a677784c8c1520463fedf268a37f

I think that needs to be reverted, and the tk port's revision increased to ensure any incorrect builds out there get fixed.

Vince?