Compiling TeX Live on 10.5 (was: libatomic build failure 10.5/x86)

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 12:11:11 UTC 2018

installing libcxx on 10.5 requires changing the universal archs in macports.conf to

i386 x86_64

make sure you port sync because I fixed an issue with libcxx recently

it will build with clang 3.4

you'll see screenfuls of macports errors .

if you get stuck I'll post up binaries for libcxx & clang-3.9 for (and any other explorers because it's not super easy, although it does work

think of all your're learning!