ffmpeg on 10.5/PPC

Riccardo Mottola riccardo.mottola at libero.it
Sun Apr 29 16:36:36 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 2018-04-29 15:08:11 +0200 Ken Cunningham
<ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com> wrote:

> I do see that same assembler warning... presumable because we're
> using the
> Apple version of "as" rather than the gnu version of "gas"

maybe it can be installed/configured? Howver if it is not an issue for
you...

> It's going to go on for some tim more, looks happy enough to finish
> in the
> end... so what's up with your compiler, I wonder?...

I don't know. The error is consistent, so it is not likely a memory,
hardware error.
Not being able to compile TenFourFox (gcc48)... and this (gcc6)
neither starts to irritate me.

I also don't have the same luck of you on Intel!
There must be something causing differences.

Did you "tweak" your systems somehow? maybe some patches to Xcode
stuff?

Riccardo