sunclock

macports at raf.org macports at raf.org
Mon Dec 10 04:15:46 UTC 2018

Hi Marius,

Thanks. It's the X11 app I'm interested in.

I don't think I can compile the one on github.
It requires xmkmf which doesn't seem to be
anywhere on my laptop (macos 10.11).

Actually, I just realised that the sunclock
I'm using (on macos 10.11) is sitting under
my ~/bin directory. It's not a macports
package under 10.11 either. I assumed that
it still was.

I guess I'll be fine as long as that binary
keeps working. :-)

cheers,
raf