Problem opening x-window over an ssh connection

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 19:15:53 UTC 2018

This happens recurrently to me, usually after significant updates.

The last time was some months ago, so I forget exactly what I did, but it involved the location of xauth and the ssh config on the target machine, if I recall correctly.

So that's where I would start to google, (and will, the next time I have this issue).

I hope this helps.

Ken