10.13.2 supplemental update & root account

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Mon Jan 15 01:26:31 UTC 2018

!!! WARNING !!!

The 10.13.2 supplemental update in-activates the root account if enabled
Luckily, on the machines I've updated, I also had a normal admin
account, so no big deal ; but I also have a machine with no normal admin
account, so if it does that on that one also, it'll be a hell of a
problem getting an admin account again (I do know how to do it)

--
Bjarne D Mathiesen
Korsør ; Danmark ; Europa