binary packages for 10.5.8

Riccardo Mottola riccardo.mottola at libero.it
Wed Jan 17 16:59:50 UTC 2018

Hi,

Chris Jones wrote:
> many reasons. For instance security. In my view users should always
> migrate their machines to the most up to date OS they can run, one
> that is still receiving security updates, in order to not expose
> themselves to possible issues. 10.5 for sure hasn't received any
> security updates in a long long while...

neither does 10.6 nor 10.7 even.

However 10.5 runs considerably faster on 32bit macs.s and those who
cannot take 4GB of RAM. My own experience

10.5 is pretty speedy and nice on my MacBook, Safari is old,, so in any
case you will be running some alternative browser which is hopefully
more up to date

(working on that!)

Riccardo