iTerm2 and High Sierra 10.13.6 incompatible...

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Wed Jul 18 19:17:51 UTC 2018

BTW, I just tried installing iTerm2 (on 10.13.6), no problem, installed the pre-built version 3.1.6.

But...as soon as I tried to run it, it popped up its own updater telling me that 3.1.7 was available.  Now I know enough NOT to use a non-MacPorts updater on something installed via MacPorts, but IMO, the MacPorts build really should (if there's a way to do it) disable the built-in updater, so as not to tempt people to do the wrong thing.

Presumably that also means it might be nice if someone updated the port to 3.1.7. :-)