Cannot uninstall local port with invalid version number

S P Arif Sahari Wibowo arifsaha at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 22:56:11 UTC 2018

Hi!

I am upgrading to more recent version of macOS (Sierra), so
after that I am migrating macports using instructions in
https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Migration

However, when I cannot complete the step of uninstalling old
packages:

# port -f uninstall installed
Warning: Failed to open Portfile from registry for alpine @2.20_0.97.114.105.102.115.97.104.97.1+without_tcl
Error: port uninstall failed: Registry error: Invalid version '2.20_0.97.114.105.102.115.97.104.97.1+without_tcl' specified for alpine. Please specify a version as recorded in the port registry.

This was a local port of alpine, I tried to put information that
this is my own revision in the version number, and at the time I
built / installed it this version number was accepted. The
Portfile is definitely still there, not missing.

Any thought?

--
    ____  ____  ____  ____ (stephan paul) Arif Sahari Wibowo
   /___  /___/ /___/ /___      http://www.arifsaha.com/