protobuf-cpp and protobuf3-cpp again

David Nicholls david.nicholls at anu.edu.au
Sun Jul 22 14:23:10 UTC 2018

OK, I think I fixed it.

I had mosh installed, which depended on protobuf-cpp, but nothing else.

I uninstalled mosh, and checked that nothing else depended on protobuf-cpp (nothing did).

I uninstalled protobuf-cpp and installed protobuf3-cpp, and then reinstalled mosh (which is happy with protobuf3-cpp).

Now the upgrade outdated is happy.

DN