conda

John Hanly jmhanly at me.com
Mon Jul 23 01:59:21 UTC 2018

I have been trying to upgrade a package on my Mac and I keep getting a lot of very similar error messages. The package, conda, is part of my Anaconda python distribution. Most of the error messages contain a line like this: "The path is one that conda
doesn't recognize. It may have been created by another package manager". This message made me wonder if MacPorts was the package manager responsible for the error messages. I'm considering uninstalling MacPorts but I have a couple of MacPorts packages I'd hate to lose. Can anyone offer any insight into this situation.

Go Nats!
jmhanly at me.com