Prevent upgrade from upgrading geoclue2

Peter Brommer p.brommer at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Jun 6 16:05:22 UTC 2018

Hi,

I figured out what might have been the issue here. geoclue2 is not currently installed and so rdeps are not available (geoclue2 is only installed as a new dependency of gimp2 on gvfs). If I add “not gimp and not gimp2” to my command line, I can get other ports to upgrade.

So - workaround found.

Peter

--
Dr Peter Brommer
Assistant Professor  |  Warwick Centre for Predictive Modelling  |  School of Engineering  |  University of Warwick

D2.08  |  School of Engineering  | Library Road | Coventry  |  CV4 7AL  |  United Kingdom

PGP Key: 2048R/B6DEA483 | Fingerprint: 5B6F F30A 9999 79C0 16CD 939E B406 9D2A B6DE A483