Doing my weekly "port -u uninstall", and...

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Mon Jun 18 23:47:40 UTC 2018

On Sun, 17 Jun 2018, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

>> --->  Checking for unnecessary unrequested ports
>> Error: reclaim failed: can't read "isrequested(adwaita-icon-theme)": no
>> such element in array
>>
>> OK; what went wrong this time?  I don't even know what
>> "adwaita-icon-theme" is!
>
> "adwaita-icon-theme" a port for a Gnome icon theme, which you presumably
> had installed.

Well, certainly not by choice, that's for sure, so I guess it's at the end
of a chain of dependencies or something; what was that command again, that
tells me what needs it?

> Unfortunately I can't explain why you're encountering this error.

And neither can I find a log file, otherwise I would've attached it...

Yesterday was supposed to have been my "port selfupdate" day, but I was
too busy with some electronics projects, so let's if that fixes it...

-- Dave