smartctl - Can't run select span range

Ubence Quevedo thatrat at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 13:06:46 UTC 2018

Definitely going to give the sleep thing a try.

Since I'm trying to automate this to kick off long smartctl tests at
specific times, opening a separate window just for caffeinate won't be very
efficient.  I've got some ideas on how to script this out.

I'd still love it if Apple would just allow selective span test ranges
instead of just short and long tests.

-Ubence