Official Gnucash and macports conflicting libgio-2.0.0.dylib

nb nb at dagami.org
Sat Jun 30 16:05:43 UTC 2018

Hi Ryan,

You are right, gnucash should (and is) not /opt/local related.

otool -L /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/MacOS/Gnucash | grep libgio-2.0.0.dylib
	@executable_path/../Resources/lib/libgio-2.0.0.dylib (compatibility version 5601.0.0, current version 5601.1.0)

No /opt in the result!

I have no /etc/launched.conf, and I have the problem even if I launch gnucash from command line.
I’ve looked in my environment variables, .bashrc, .profile, .bash_profile… Nothing.

I also think it’s a setting somewhere, but I don’t see where.