portindex fails due to portfile parsing

db iamsudo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:00:49 UTC 2018

Today I tried syncing and it failed, see log below. It succeeded when I moved the portfile away. Base is from source.

$ sudo port -v sync
--->  Updating the ports tree
Synchronizing local ports tree from file:///opt/local/myports
Creating port index in /opt/local/myports

Total number of ports parsed:	0
Ports successfully parsed:	0
Ports failed:			0
Up-to-date ports skipped:	80

Synchronizing local ports tree from file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/github.com/macports/macports-ports/
Current branch master is up to date.
Creating port index in /opt/local/var/macports/sources/github.com/macports/macports-ports
Error: Unable to determine location of a macOS SDK.
Failed to parse file editors/textmate2/Portfile: can't read "configure.sdkroot": Unable to determine location of a macOS SDK.

Total number of ports parsed:	1
Ports successfully parsed:	0
Ports failed:			1
Up-to-date ports skipped:	19396

Command failed: /opt/local/bin/portindex /opt/local/var/macports/sources/github.com/macports/macports-ports
Exit code: 1
Error: updating PortIndex for file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/github.com/macports/macports-ports/ failed