Anyone running Gnuplot on a Mac?

david koloseni davykol at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 30 10:37:25 UTC 2018

 Hello Guys
I should admit that am very poor in programming. I have been trying to install octave 4.4.0 for a number of days and never succeed.  The website  Octave for macOS - Octave using mac ports  has octave-4.2.2 which I don't like it. The other thing is there is no way someone can get good information on how to update octave using let say issued tickets. things like which commands? can I use on Terminal......, Kindly help.
Otherwise those who are updating information on the above website should update the web.

David

|  |  |

|  |
Octave for macOS - Octave

    On Wednesday, 30 May 2018, 11:51:27 CEST, Thomas Ruedas <trg818 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Am 30.05.18 um 01:39 schrieb Dave Horsfall:
> See www.horsfall.org/spamlog.pdf for yesterday's graph (nice and
> pretty!) and www.horsfall.org/spamlog-busted.pdf (where the hell did my
> log scale on the left go?).

It looks to me rather as if not only the logscale is gone, but the data
pertaining to it are not plotted either.

> Command and datafile available if anyone can try it; they aren't all that
> large...

I haven't upgraded to the latest macports yet and have Macports 2.4.4
and Gnuplot 5.2.p2 on my Mac.  If you want me to try it nonetheless,
mail it to me or tell me where to download it.
Thomas