`Tk' aqua variant not working as expected in 10.14

Marcus Calhoun-Lopez mcalhoun at macports.org
Thu Nov 8 21:13:56 UTC 2018

This is an issue that is being worked on upstream.
It should be fixed in the next Tcl/Tk release.
See https://trac.macports.org/ticket/57357 for the MacPorts bug report.

Apparently, there are other Mac issues holding things up.
See the thread: http://code.activestate.com/lists/tcl-core/20396/

-Marcus