Can not remove the new MacPorts Mojave package

Dr M J Carter Martin.Carter at physics.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 12 10:52:37 UTC 2018

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 03:47:26PM -0600, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> The only file MacPorts always copies into its home directory is the
> Xcode preferences plist.

Quick note: on our 10.13 build systems, I find that that preferences
file has been saved in the clone of successful nightly builds, but is
missing from the /opt/local that's been cloned.  Might the underlying
problem be that I'm using Xcode's make to run the builds? in which
case, mebbe the kludgearound would be to do the purge from one
cronjob, and the full build in another an hour later.

Thanks for that observation.  I'll report results once I've results to
report.

--
Dr Martin J Carter
Computer System Administrator