Can not remove MacPorts under Mojave ...

S. L. Garwood slgarwood at icloud.com
Thu Oct 4 12:13:49 UTC 2018

A follow up to my previous posting …

I was trying to uninstall MacPorts using the command list in the Documentation->Uninstall part of the web site …
Had errors that looked like permissions problems. Logged on as system administrator and it worked.
Its different behavior from High Sierra - my normal userid is sudo enabled in /etc/sudo
I normally copy/paste the long string of ‘rm’ commands in the document. Up to now it (i.e., High Sierra) it worked ok.

Maybe the docs need to be updated?