libuv fails to build on 10.8.5

Dmitri Zaitsev zaitsev at maths.tcd.ie
Sat Aug 17 11:30:51 UTC 2019

It would be critical for me to know which versions are supported and
compatible with my old hardware to run without issues.
Otherwise I might end up dealing with problems much worse than this one.

Are you saying these site explicitly deny connections based on the OS
version number, regardless of the actual client I am using?
I find this puzzling as I only need the read access via my client that
should not need to pass any details such as OS version to the site.

Is there anywhere I could find some information about this issue?

Thank you,
Dmitri.