libuv fails to build on 10.8.5

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Sat Aug 17 12:23:00 UTC 2019

I'm away from computer, but on anything older than 10.9 you need to either
compile macports from source and link against a newer curl (bootstrapping)
or download manually and put files to correct location, or fetch files from
the macports mirror which still offers http.

Maybe port fetch could support a special flag to use alternative download
method.

Mojca

V sob., 17. avg. 2019 13:50 je oseba Dmitri Zaitsev <zaitsev at maths.tcd.ie>