libuv fails to build on 10.8.5

Dmitri Zaitsev zaitsev at maths.tcd.ie
Sat Aug 17 13:32:21 UTC 2019

I have now manually downloaded the missing file and uploaded the  new error
log that is twice as long.

It seems all download failures were only from the rust site, not the
macports mirrors.
However, the script keeps claiming the files do not exist, even when they
are seemingly present.

But the actual build errors are reported further down the log file, so the
problem seems to be elsewhere.