Migrating from macOS High SIerra Server dovecot to macOS Mojave macports dovecot

Gerben Wierda gerben.wierda at rna.nl
Mon Dec 23 10:58:19 UTC 2019

Answering my own question: removing the existing mailbox on the receiving system and running again worked. I don’t know why, I think it should have made the existing mailbox equivalent to the reverse-backupped one.

Gerben Wierda
Chess and the Art of Enterprise Architecture <http://enterprisechess.com/>
Mastering ArchiMate <http://masteringarchimate.com/>
Architecture for Real Enterprises <https://www.infoworld.com/blog/architecture-for-real-enterprises/> at InfoWorld