Error in trace mode

Piet van Oostrum piet-l at vanoostrum.org
Sat Feb 9 19:02:52 UTC 2019

Ken Cunningham <ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com> writes:

> due to a weird idiosyncracy, if set autoconf.cmd you need to specify the
> depends.build stuff after that line.
>
> No idea if this can ever be fixed. You just have to "know" this.

Actually, I found out after much trial and error that the solution is to add  port:autoconf and port:automake not only to depends_build, but also to depends_lib. Which of course is weird, as they are not needed after the configure phase. And I needed a build dependency on pkgconfig, because that is used in configure to check the versions of some dependencies.

And with that it works, even with set autoconf.cmd after the dependencies.
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet-l at vanoostrum.org>
WWW: http://piet.vanoostrum.org/