CGContextCopyPath function missing in Leopard

Riccardo Mottola riccardo.mottola at libero.it
Sun Feb 17 21:33:26 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am trying to port ArcticFox to 10.5 Leopard.

I get this error:

52:30.98 /Users/multix/code/Arctic-Fox/gfx/2d/PathCG.cpp:313:21:
error: use of undeclared identifier 'CGContextCopyPath'; did you mean
'CGContextClosePath'?
52:30.98   CGPathRef sPath = CGContextCopyPath(cg);

However, according to documentation, this function should exist since
10.2, it is very old!:
https://developer.apple.com/documentation/coregraphics/1455397-cgcontextcopypath?language=objc

I tried to look, I find it inside the libary:

Binary file
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/Current/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/Current/CoreGraphics
matches

but not in the headers!

Any of you has seen something like that? Could this be an error in my
headers, the library being missing?

I tried some googling, but didn't find anything.

Thanks,
Riccardo