Experiences with union mounts in MacOS?

Ces VLC cesarillovlc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 13:26:34 UTC 2019

Thanks a lot, Michael, Daniel, and Richard, for your comments. Union mounts
are a very powerful feature that solves many needs, but, sadly, it's not
something you can rely on for critical-mission projects, because it seems
to be very little tested, if at all. Anyway, there are workarounds that can
provide at least similar functionality, and working with DMGs and symlinks
will help me.

Thanks, and happy new year!!

César