Some glitches while porting Ola (openlighting.org) - autoreconf not found

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Sun Jan 13 21:23:43 UTC 2019

On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 at 10:07, Christoph Kukulies wrote:

> I got it working (port install ola) finally by following the latest suggestion in the port output (deactivate py27-protobuf)

Thanks for the logs. I added the missing conflict between
py27-protobuf and py27-protobuf3:
    https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/3415

> Looking forward to what else might be broken after this :-(
> At least port install ola went through now.

I'm glad that it worked. Let us know if anything else needs to be
fixed. I would suggest to ask the ola developers to change the
instructions, at least in the way that won't ask users to install the
ports that are not conflicting with the real dependencies.

Mojca