Anyone running X11 apps on Mojave?

Pierre Malard plm at teledetection.fr
Fri Jan 18 16:32:58 UTC 2019

And what about the question?

I have X11-server installed from MacPorts. An Aqua App is installed in /Applications/MacPorts/X11.app. When I want to launch it, nothing since my update to Mojave :-(

The only way I found is to execute the binary directly from a Terminal like that:
	$ /Applications/MacPorts/X11.app/Contents.MacOS/X11.bin &
It’s not really fun.

Is anyone have a solution?

--
Pierre Malard

   «Mittler zwischen hirn und händen muss das hirz sein !»
   «La médiation entre le cerveau et les mains doit être le cœur !»
                                                 Fritz Lang - "Métropolis" - 1929

- --> Ce message n’engage que son auteur <--