after latest update, gimp not opening files

Riccardo Mottola riccardo.mottola at libero.it
Sun Jun 16 16:40:01 UTC 2019

Hi Ryan,

did my versions and variants look OK to you?

I noticed that not only 10.7 is broken, but also my 10.6 machine when I
upgraded last week,

Today I did a selfupdate, I noticed a new GIMP version too! however, the
issue remains, GIMP does not open any file.

I smell a bug somewhere, it might be a simple misconfiguration or
incompatible versions of think, but I do not know where, it is probably
not GIMP itself, if the latest version doesn't change things.

Riccardo