Restarting from scratch on Snow Leopard

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 19:43:57 UTC 2019

> Do you see other anomalies in the output I’ve produced?

No, everything else looks perfect. Go ahead with that line to upgrade to the emulated_tls variant of libcxx.

I'll ponder adding a new instruction to the Libcxx... page to lead to the +emulated_tls variant.

It's a bit tricky to automate, as you need to install libcxx, then several clang versions, then clang-5.0+, and then you can build libcxx +emulated_tls.

But that is what you get when you want to run 2019 software on a 2006 system :>

IF you care to help MacPorts remain interested in older systems, feel free to install "mpstats" which will register your system as using 10.6 to MacPorts auditing system.

Ken