My Monday morning moans - malformed macho

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Sun Mar 10 22:20:47 UTC 2019

Old MacBook (March 2010), latest Macports etc.

Been getting this for a while, in my regular "port upgrade outdated":

     --->  Scanning binaries for linking errors
     Warning: Error parsing file /opt/local/lib/go/src/cmd/vendor/github.com/google/pprof/internal/binutils/testdata/malformed_macho: Premature end of data, possibly corrupt file

Should I be concerned?  I don't have a clue what "malformed_macho" is, and
I've spent far too much of my life in debugging other peoples' software.

-- Dave