My Monday morning moans - malformed macho

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Sun Mar 10 23:11:40 UTC 2019

While someone who can speak authoritatively needs to confirm this, the name certainly suggests a Mach-O (Mac's object file format) executable that's purposely malformed as test data for routines that manipulate object files.  As such, it probably _should_ be corrupt, and is probably not cause for concern.