OpenBLAS binary packages

Artur Szostak aszostak at partner.eso.org
Fri May 17 07:37:21 UTC 2019

Hi David,

I'm not interested in OpenBLAS directly. But it is one of the dependencies of a dependency of a dependency of our software. Therefore we are affected. There is little I can do without cloning the stack of 3rd part dependency ports and modifying them. But that kind of defeats the purpose of using MacPorts in the first place to leverage on the package maintenance work done by the community.

Best regards.

Artur