XCode 11 on Mojave problem, again

Ruben Di Battista rubendibattista at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 09:39:24 UTC 2019

Ehi Mojca,

Thanks for the message. :)

I managed to fix it. I got confused because recently I updated Xcode, but in facts the problem was completely unrelated: I had a project header file named “math.h”. :) Very noob mistake! Interestingly enough, this bug does not pop-out on Linux (using GCC).

So I just renamed “math.h” to a custom name, and now everything is back as before (Ah, pay attention! Most of macOS systems have a case-insensitive filesystem… I firstly renamed the file from “math.h” -> “Math.h”, but it didn’t work either and it took a while to realize that on macOS “math.h” and “Math.h” are the same if the FS is case-insensitive.

In any case thanks for your help! :)

          _

https://rdb.is