XCode 11 on Mojave problem, again

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Sat Nov 9 13:50:47 UTC 2019

Hi,
I also had problems on Mojave, since at least cctools was expecting a MacOSX10.14.sdk in /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs; on Mojave there’s only the 10.15 SDK.
I had XCode 10.something and updated yesterday to 11.latest; that needed some hours...

Since I didn’t find a way to install a 10.14 SDK, I just made a symlink to the 10.15 SDK under the name of MacOSX10.14.sdk, and it works so far!
All the ports that didn’t compile previously, like cctools, ImageMagick, Inkscape (maybe unrelated) and MariaDB10.* ran through.

Greetlings, Hraban

BTW: Hello Mojca! ;)