Installing GQ

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Wed Oct 2 05:57:04 UTC 2019

(Sorry for the delay)

On Sat, 18 Apr 2015, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> I've fixed this problem now. If you "sudo port selfupdate" and try again
> it should work.

No, but installing XML::Parser (or its MacPorts equivalent) fixed that
error.

Now...

It's still failing, but with

     :info:build gq_display_entry_init(GQDisplayEntry* self) {}
     :info:build                                       ^
     :info:build dt_cert.c:193:29: error: incomplete definition of type 'struct x509_st'

Some assorted warnings, too; main.log (in GZIP) is attached (I think
that's the correct protocol here).

Is my MacBook (Sierra 10.12.6 + all patches) simply now too old to run it
i.e. has obsolete header files?

I cannot upgrade it to a later OS; it simply won't, and I've tried twice,
failing each time with different errors so I've given up).

-- Dave