gcc/gfortran can't find system library in latest Xcode/Mojave

Christopher Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 10 22:35:13 UTC 2019

Hi,

Apple has been depreciating shipping the SDK  under /usr/include for some time now, and come Xcode11/macOS10.15 they are gone (with Xcode10 they where gone by default but you could add them back).

You need to specify the SDK root you need to use. See

https://www.mail-archive.com/macports-dev@lists.macports.org/msg06711.html <https://www.mail-archive.com/macports-dev@lists.macports.org/msg06711.html>

for a previous discussion.

Chris