MacPorts activation relating to bsdtar

Steven Esser me at stevenesser.com
Sat Oct 12 02:39:25 UTC 2019

The bsdtar command seems to work fine outside of the scripts. This is a fresh installation of Catalina and MacPorts, so there are extraneous installs of bsdtar or libarchive etc

The custom prefix is just personal preference; The Catalina binaries aren’t being built yet so I am in the same situation in any case.