Status of OpenGL on Mac

Riccardo Mottola riccardo.mottola at libero.it
Tue Sep 24 23:13:20 UTC 2019

Hi Adrian

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> One can just add the main archive with:
>
> den [arch=all]http://ftp.debian.org/debian  unstable contrib non-free
>
> to one’s sources.list and run “apt update”.

this worked! Actually, on one of the two laptops I have I left "sid"
instead of unstable. Fixed that and got new AMD firmware.

It works, to certain extent. glxgears runs, so the core issue runts.

WebGL apps do run a bit, but without texture or with significant
issues, but that ould be a bug in the application or anyhere else, the
"low level" issue is, I think, solved if glxgears runs.

Thanks,

Riccardo