Xcode 11.4 port diagnose error

George Wilder george at altoplace.net
Sun Apr 5 12:46:24 UTC 2020

I just did a fresh install of macOS Catalina, Xcode, and Xcode Command Line Tools. The installed version of Xcode is 11.4.

I install the latest version of Macports for macOS Catalina. I ran port diagnose to check my installation, and I got an error message about Xcode 11.4 not being supported by Macports.

I assume that I need to wait for Macports to catch up with the current Xcode version before I try installing any ports?

George
—
george at altoplace.net
https://altoplace.com
  My personal place in the Internet cloud.