Libkdegames in Mojave (was Re: Jigsaw puzzles)

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Apr 12 19:06:39 UTC 2020

On Apr 12, 2020, at 04:14, Franco Vaccari wrote:

> Hi Ian,
>
> your second guess was right…
>
> I’ve updated High Sierra to Mojave a couple of weeks ago. On my system:
>
> ll /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/Versions
> total 0
> drwxr-xr-x  5 root  wheel  160 Sep 21  2019 A
> lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel    1 Mar 23 19:38 Current -> A
>
> and
>
> ll /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/Versions/Current/Headers
> ls: /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/Versions/Current/Headers: No such file or directory

There are no headers in any framework in /System/Library/Frameworks on Mojave or later, just as system headers are not installed in /usr/include on Mojave or later anymore. Instead, they are available in the MacOSX SDK. MacPorts should already be adding the correct environment variables and flags to tell ports where to find that SDK, so I guess the bug is that this port is not making use of those variables or flags.