How enable ftp to localhost wordpress site?

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 00:28:23 UTC 2020

I’ve installed the MacPorts version of apache2 and have a working localhost wordpress site running under apache2.

How to I enable ftp with this, so that I can ftp into the wordpress site? (This is so I can install WordPress plugins.)

Is there some particular MacPorts port I need to add? and then what do I need to do so it’s available from within the wordpress site?

(WordPress docs don’t deal with this! they just say to use ftp to install the plugins.)

---
Murray Eisenberg			murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
503 King Farm Blvd #101	Home (240)-246-7240
Rockville, MD 20850-6667	Mobile (413)-427-5334