How enable ftp to localhost wordpress site?

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Sat Aug 1 02:17:24 UTC 2020

I'd strongly recommend you don't use FTP.

Use 'sftp' instead (if you've got sshd running on the server you can use sftp). Most of the graphical ftp clients support sftp also.

For anyone out there who actually needs ftp, vsftpd is a pretty good choice (but you probably don't actually need ftp, so just use sftp instead).

--
Daniel J. Luke