How enable ftp to localhost wordpress site?

Bill Cole macportsusers-20171215 at billmail.scconsult.com
Sat Aug 1 23:54:44 UTC 2020

On 1 Aug 2020, at 10:36, Murray Eisenberg wrote:

> (I searched for “openssh” in /opt but find nothing with that name
> there, so I cannot even see any config file for it!)

There is a port for OpenSSH named 'openssh' so you should have found
something...

But generally you wouldn't want to use the port unless you have some
need for the features in the latest version or are using an old version
of MacOS X which has a vulnerable OpenSSH in the base system. Enable
"Remote Login" in the Sharing preferences pane and you get SFTP along
with it.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org