Thanks for your work on the ci environment

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Aug 2 23:09:59 UTC 2020

Hi Friedrich,

Thanks, I'm glad our work was useful to you. I've mainly been involved with our Buildbot setup; the Travis CI setup was done by Zero King. We've had some reliability problems with Travis, plus as you know they cut your build off if it takes more than 50 minutes. We also use Azure Pipelines now and found it to be more reliable and to offer longer maximum build times.

-Ryan