info

James Secan james.secan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 22:00:49 UTC 2020

I think a large number of us are very interested in the status of ports vis-a-vis both Apple Silicon (M1) and Big Sur.  Some sort of simple red-yellow-green status board for ports that have been checked would be very useful.  Verified support for the MacPorts codes I use regularly is a major check-box on my buy-now list for a new M1 machine.  I suspect this is more easily visualized than actually produced and maintained.

Jim
3222 NE 89th St
Seattle, WA 98115
(206) 430-0109