info

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Sat Dec 5 03:09:14 UTC 2020

If there was a port-level view of how the buildbots are doing (maybe there is and I haven't found it?) that might come close.

But from what little I figured out looking at the buildbot pages, it looks like something is failing in an early dependency for arm64.

I do not have any arm64 (Apple Silicon) Macs; but I did just set up a Big Sur (x86_64) VM, for familiarity's sake; I'm not ready to move any bare metal over yet. So far, I don't like the look much, but what little I installed (gettext, vim, openmotif, along with whatever they depend on) was  painless enough. At least minimally, the macosforge Xquartz seems to work, so likely the MacPorts xorg-server does too.